Managing construction quality in the midst of a busy sales market can become a challenge.
Our webinar provide key tips in maintaining construction quality, managing time & ultimately in meeting customer satisfaction.
Join us for our NEED TO KNOW ROAD SHOW Wednesday, April 28th 10am EST.
It’s critical to protect your profits AND your reputation.
Future-proof your business TODAY with this FREE informative webinar from Al Schmidt (A & J Energy Consultants) & Tim Bailey (Avid Ratings) for some insights on how to ensure quality in high-volume production, and customer experience challenges that emerge from rapid growth:
Topics to be covered
- A hot market & high sales volumes can quickly become the enemy for delivering quality homes
- A review of customer satisfaction indicators, what they are looking for & variations dependent on audience demographics.
- Planning for what’s coming. Now is the time to ensure you have the people, products and processes ready for scaling production
Avid Ratings will discuss:
- Highlight customer satisfaction trends in homebuilding
- Discuss how market conditions influence customer expectations
- Review the impacts of PDI performance on customer satisfaction
- Present ways to “market proof” your company
- Your “brand funnel” is as important as your “land funnel”
A & J Energy Consultants will discuss:
- Review the challenges that production builders face in providing consistent product as volumes scale in a COVID world
- Discuss time-proven solutions:
- Having control of your money through scopes of work
- Delivering a superior product through trades training
- The importance of a QA/QC program with metrics
- Creating efficiencies
AVID Ratings : Transform in-depth customer feedback into actionable insights helping you drive sales, increase brand awareness, and identify areas of success.
A & J Energy Consultants: Building industry experts that support homebuilders with professional, value-added, energy efficient construction solutions.